Monday, March 25, 2013

Serial Shooter Invents Power Hour



I once had a gig as a major acting school's official Headshot Photographer. Each student got nine frames in five minutes. In just two years, I shot over 5,000 actors. This was back when everything was film instead of a digital image one could just push 'delete' on, so every shot had to be perfect. And it was. I learned fast and quick what made a good photo (hint - the majority of it is perfect lighting!). At the graduation shows where each actor gave invited agents their packages, the agents would constantly marvel at how they didn't need to ask the new clients they just picked up to reshoot new headshots. The 9 shots I took gave them everything they needed.

That's kinda how the Power Hour idea started. I can get a lot of great shots in just one hour. We go over your wardrobe by emailing photos of what you want to bring (I approve the colors) a few days before, and if you need a makeup artist, you meet with one before we shoot
, and she stays with you for touch ups, different lip color, etc. When it's time for your one hour, we shoot! 100 photos, 1 location, and unlimited looks! If you change clothes fast, you can get more looks. It's so simple.
You get a fantastic shoot and get the photos you need. The Power Hour may just be my best invention yet.

You should try it. Click here!




No comments:

Post a Comment